With Apple hardware and software in the hands of students, the work they need to do becomes the work they love to do.
Students love iPad
it can be whatever they need it to be. It helps them explore topics in new ways and discover new skills, with a Multi-Touch experience that’s interactive and engaging..
Packed with power
Mac helps students and teachers tackle the most ambitious projects, fuelling them with confidence to take on any assignment.
Broughton Anglican College
Vital Peripheral Supplies assist us with all our Apple needs like:
- Purchase of iPads for our 1:1 program in our Junior school
- Purchase of Macbooks and iPad Pro's for our teaching staff
- Enrollment of the above into DEP so we can manage them through Jamf
- Renewal of our Jamf licencing to manage our devices
- Both provisioning and installation of our Vivi wireless presentation devices and projectors
- Purchasing of PC Locs cabinets for us to secure our iPads used in our Junior school
- Finding the right models of Apple products to both suit our needs and budget
- Finding and providing peripherals to suit our Apple ecosystem
- Assisted in selecting and provisioning a sign-in kiosk stand, making out OSHC environment safer
We always find Vital Peripheral supplies helpful in defining requirements, quoting, ordering, delivery and post-sales support. They are always quick and responsive to our needs and manage the process from beginning to end.