The TVS-682T features advanced hardware by adopting 6th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution. Providing a Thunderbolt DAS/NAS/iSCSI SAN triple solution, the TVS-682T delivers the incredible power of Thunderbolt™ 2 to double the speed potential to 20 Gbps, supports smooth 4K 60 fps video transfer and display, and is a perfect match for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac* users for 4K workflows, file storage and high-speed sharing. Incorporating reliability, security and rich applications, the TVS-682T delivers the highest transfer rates ever as storage with persistent throughput, and provides a complete business-ready storage solution.
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5" SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Triple HDMI output (including one HDMI 2.0) for smooth 4K video playback
- Thunderbolt™ 2 (20Gbps) and 10GbE dual network for on-the-fly video editing and speedy sharing
- 4 available combinations with Mac/PC and JBOD for flexible attaching, sharing and expansion
- Scalable up to 416 TB with the Thunderbolt™ 2 storage expansion enclosures TX-800P/ TX-500P
- Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) allows to use QNAP NAS to expand the TVS-682T's storage capacity
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, QvPC technology, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
The TVS-682T is powered by a high-performance Intel® Core™ i3 dual-core processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM, driving outstanding system performance for CPU-demanding applications. Offering a comprehensive DAS/NAS/iSCSI SAN multi-mode storage solution in a compact form factor, the TVS-682T not only features Thunderbolt™ 2 technology but also has dual 10GbE ports giving you incredible flexibility for network connectivity.
Advanced hardware for greater efficiency
High-performance hardware, well-designed application functionalities and thoroughly-planned usage scenarios are three distinctive cornerstones for achieving optimum performance.
M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD & 2.5" SSD cache
The TVS-682T provides 2 SSD slots dedicated for caching to increase IOPS performance, and provides higher transfer speeds and reliability with the compact, energy-efficient M.2 SSD. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. The TVS-682T combines M.2 SSD, 2.5" SSD and HDD in one box to effectively realize tiered storage for exceptional application performance and lower TCO of storage at the same time.
Perfect storage trio: tiered storage, application-based partitioning & network traffic distribution
The advanced hardware design of TVS-682T can facilitate optimized storage deployment based on different usage scenarios.
Processor & Chipset
- 8 GB
Network & Communication
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial ATA/600
- 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, Hot Spare, JBOD
Management & Protocols
- AFP 3.3