- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution - Featuring WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Versatile Connectivity - Easily integrate with any system with HDMI and MHL
- Wireless Functionality - Wi-Fi
- Gesture Presenter - Simply move your hand in front of the presentation
- Split Screen - simultaneously project two images, video or still, side by side, from two different sources
- Epson iProjection™ - Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices
- USB Display Function - Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Automatic Setup - The Automatic Screen Fit function adjusts focus, zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone all at the touch of a button
- Remote Network Monitoring and Control - Plus Message Broadcasting and built-in schedule functions with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors. One
brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector's specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector's colour brightness specification.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour - red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Brilliant high definition image up to 300"
Featuring native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), the Epson EB-2000 series delivers high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion.
Images can be projected on a large screen with no information left out. This applies to video output devices such as PCs and smart devices with their ever increasing image quality and higher definition and accommodates a variety of content including 3D CAD, digital broadcasts, Blu-ray, and internet movies.
Even though its light weight and compact size enables it to be carried from room to room, the projector is capable of highly visible images thanks to its high brightness (up to 5,500lm) and superior 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Room lights don't have to be dimmed to see bright and clearly projected images, allowing meeting participants to concentrate better for improved meeting productivity.
Epson iProjection App
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android and Chrome devices with the Epson iProjection App. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. The app is easy to use and intuitive menu options bring your content to the bigger screen.
Auto V/H keystone and screen fit
In cases where the image extends beyond the frame of the screen or whiteboard you just have to push the "Screen Fit" button and the image frame automatically matches up with the edges of the screen.