Convert an HDMI Signal with Supporting Audio to Work with Legacy Composite Video Televisions and Displays
The HD2VID HDMI to Composite Video Converter (with Audio) converts a digital HDMI video source (with supporting audio) to work with analog Composite video televisions and displays in both NTSC and PAL systems.
The HDMI to Composite converter provides features that ensure the highest quality output image, such as noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement, while an easy to use On-Screen Display(OSD) allows you to monitor your display status. Support for a wide range of HDTV and PC input resolutions make this versatile HDMI converter a perfect solution for using newer devices with existing legacy displays.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Signal Conversion
- The ability to convert HDMI® input to be used with legacy televisions adds flexibility and saves the cost of upgrading hardware
- Compact form factor and simple plug-and-play installation for fast, easy integration into your A/V environment
- Support for multiple HDTV and PC input resolutions, providing compatibility with almost any source device
- HDMI enabled video source (i.e. PVR/DVR, BD Player, etc.)
- Composite video enabled display device (i.e. monitor, projector, HDTV, etc.)
- Available AC electrical outlet
- HDMI type A cable
- RCA Composite video cable
- Optional: RCA Stereo audio cable