AMD AM4 X370 mini-ITX gaming motherboard with discrete M.2 Audio Combo Card design, dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 3600MHz and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Supports AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ ACPUs.
- Gaming innovation: Discrete M.2 Audio Combo Card delivers clean audio and alleviates board space for more features.
- SupremeFX audio: Renowned audio performance with intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, GameFirst and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking and cooling.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strip.
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability.
ROG Strix X370-I Gaming draws on the proud legacy of our renowned Pro Gaming series by packing acclaimed ROG innovations into a mini-ITX motherboard that's as sleek, small and stylish as it is powerful - ready for you to create a gaming rig that rivals anything built around a bigger board! Experience the all-new ROG M.2 Audio Combo Card that both frees up space and delivers crystal-clear audio, push performance to the limits with 5-Way optimization, and up the aesthetic ante with Aura Sync illumination. Join the Republic with ROG Strix X370-I Gaming and dominate your game!
INNOVATION & AUDIO
M.2 AUDIO COMBO
ROG Strix X370-I Gaming features an innovative riser card to help alleviate the constraints imposed by the mini-ITX form factor. The M.2 Audio Combo Card frees up prized real estate by raising M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry above the mainboard to minimize lateral signal interference. And it's neatly covered by a stylish heatsink that's capable of keeping the latest high-performance SDDs cool.
FX SHIELDED AUDIO, SUPERIOR SOUND
ROG Strix SupremeFX audio has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection, and 120dB on the line-out for crystal-clear recording and playback. We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before.
Dual Op Amplifiers
One op amp adds voltage gain while the other works as a buffer. Together, they're capable of driving 32-600Î© headphones effortlessly.
LED-Illuminated Audio Jacks
Backlit audio jacks save you from fumbling around in the dark.
Premium Nichicon™ Audio Capacitors
High-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
SONIC STUDIO III
Sonic Studio now supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
SONIC RADAR III
SCAN AND DETECT TO DOMINATE
Sonic Radar III is all new - with an evolved audio engine that processes sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you. A new on-screen arrow has also been added to help you pinpoint the enemy position instantly!
Processor & Chipset
- Serial ATA/600
Network & Communication
- Strix X370-I GAMING Desktop Motherboard
- User's Manual
- M.2 Mounting Kit
- I/O Shield
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s Cable(s)
- 2 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x ASUS 2T2R Dual Band Wi-Fi Moving Antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Compliant)
- 1 x ROG Strix Stickers
- 1 x Cable Ties Pack(s)
- 1 x Extension Cable For Addressable LED
- 1 x Panel Cable