ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X299 EATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11AD WiGig WiFi, USB 3.1, and AURA Sync RGB Lighting for Intel® Core™ X-Series Processors
- Designed for 7th generation Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with U.2 port, up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.1 Gen2, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- Built for High Performance Networking featuring onboard 10G LAN, 802.11AD WiGig Wifi for future wireless VR, and Intel Gigabit LAN with LAN Guard and GameFirst technology
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 delivers automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while thermal sensor and watercooling headers provide dynamic system cooling
- Four Patent-pending SafeSlots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched Personalization with AURA Sync RGB lighting including two additional RGB headers, one addressable header, LiveDash OLED, and customizable backlit nameplate
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® SABRE9018Q2C for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors
- Integrated I/O shield reduces installation time and increases contact with ports for improved connectivity
Cutting-edge specifications, intelligent cooling, and carefully crafted aesthetics: The Rampage VI Extreme artfully tames Intel's X299 platform to deliver beastly performance and redefines what it takes to be a flagship motherboard.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
RGB HEADERS RGB LIGHTING PERFECTED
Rampage VI Extreme features a duo of onboard 5050 RGB headers and an addressable header that can be connected to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and PC cases, creating a new world of illumination possibilities.
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
ASUS Aura has evolved and is friendlier than ever.
Aura now supports RGB color codes, for easier setup
You can also customize temperature thresholds to choose how CPU and GPU temps are expressed via RGB lighting
INFINITE LIGHTING POSSIBILITIES
ASUS Aura SDK allows developers to take full advantage of the vast eco-system of Aura Sync-capable PC gear. From in-system illumination to peripherals and beyond, the SDK provides an evolving toolkit of options to enhance games and software with RGB lighting. Game effects, alerts, and audio can all be portrayed via Aura-compatible hardware, creating subtle or dazzling visual cues to augment the action. There's also scope to map system parameters such as temperatures to lighting, giving enthusiasts new ways to monitor vital information.
Processor & Chipset
- Serial ATA/600