APC AP9924 Wiring Kit
American Power Conversion Corp
Manufacturer Website Address:
AP9924 Wiring Kit
Individual Battery Monitoring:
- Monitoring voltage and current ensures that individual batteries are ready for use and replaced only when necessary.
- Supplemental individual charging ensures each battery is fully charged and helps prevent premature aging due to over-charging.
- Monitors room and individual battery temperature changes for early detection of thermal runaway, shorted cells, open circuit, and bad battery.
- Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- View the user interface with a browser. Gives quick access from anywhere on the network without the need to install software.
- Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote management access.
- Four LEDs on the front panel indicate problems with batteries, charger, environment, or unit itself.
- Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.
- User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- VRLA or wet cell 2-, 4-,8- or 12v batteries
- Nickel-cadmium 1.2 or 2.4v batteries (AP9921X)
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: