Exclusively providing a Thunderbolt™/NAS/iSCSI SAN triple solution, the TVS-1282T3 features four Thunderbolt™ 3 ports to enable seamless collaboration between up to four Mac® and Windows® devices. Coupled with its higher bandwidth to smooth 4K video transfer and online editing, the TVS-1282T3 is a perfect match for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac® and Windows® users for 4K workflows, file storage and high-speed sharing. The TVS-1282T3 leverages 7th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution, providing exceptional performance to fulfill critical tasks.
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5" SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Four Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gbps) ports and dual 10GbE network for on-the-fly video editing and rapid file sharing
- Four available combinations with Mac/PC and JBOD for flexible attaching, sharing and expansion
- Flexible storage expansion with QNAP storage expansion enclosures and Virtual JBOD (VJBOD)
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, Q'center for centrally managing multiple QNAP NAS, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
Featuring high-performance 7th Generation Intel® processors, the TVS-1282T3 provides three options powered an Intel® Core™ i5 quad-core processor with 16GB DDR4 RAM and Intel® Core™ i7 quad-core processor with 32GB/64GB DDR4 RAM, driving outstanding system performance for CPU-demanding applications. The TVS-1282T3 Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS not only features Thunderbolt™ 3 technology for faster data transfer but also has dual 10GbE ports giving you incredible flexibility for network connectivity. The Thunderbolt™ 3 ports on the TVS-1282T3 are also compatible with USB Type-C cables/devices and supports 10 Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2, allowing compatibility with newer, faster USB devices for transferring large-sized media files.
Thunderbolt™ 3 certified cable
Next-generation Thunderbolt™ 3 delivers bi-directional 20Gbps speed. Use a certified Thunderbolt™ 3 40Gbps cable (with the Thunderbolt icon and "3") and an SSD RAID5 configuration to enjoy the highest possible performance and the best storage allocation for your NAS.
Highly-efficient media collaboration for Mac and Windows
The TVS-1282T3 is a perfect match for Thunderbolt™ 3-capable MacBook Pro®, and is backward-compatible with Mac Pro® and iMac® featuring Thunderbolt™ 2 via Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 converter. The higher bandwidth is especially suited for creative professionals and enthusiasts from photographers, filmmakers to graphic designers who focus more on 4K or 3D workflows. The latest Final Cut Pro® X 10.3 adds support for SMB protocol, allowing you to easily store files in the TVS-1282T3 and share files with Windows®, and other devices using Thunderbolt™, 10GbE or 1GbE connection. Up to 4 Thunderbolt™ devices can connect to the TVS-1282T3 to process real-time video editing simultaneously without impacting NAS performance, while 4K videos can be directly displayed using the TVS-1282T3's HDMI output. Coupled with its large capacity potential, the TVS-1282T3 provides an ideal storage solution with unmatched performance for high-resolution file storage and I/O-intensive tasks to increase productivity in multi-workstation environments.
Processor & Chipset
- 32 GB
Network & Communication
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial ATA/600
- 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, Hot Spare, JBOD
Management & Protocols
- AFP 3.3