ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3.1 Z370 ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, Intel® Thunderbolt 3 support and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, additional RGB header and 3D-printing mounts
- Two Patent-pending SafeSlots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring Crystal Sound 3 and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies - including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, immersive onboard audio, and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card. Build smart and easy with ASUS Prime Z370.
Tune it your way
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
- ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. One click takes care of complex tuning, dynamically optimizing essential aspects of the system to provide overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet with everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Make your memory go faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
Improved stability and overclocking with all slots populated
DDR4 - 4000MHz
CPU : Intel LGA 1151 i7-8700K | Motherboard : Prime Z370-A | DRAM : G.Skill F4-4000C18Q-32GTZ*4 | Power : Corsair AX1500i | Water-cooling : Corsair H115i | OS: Windows 10
OC Design - ASUS Pro Clock Technology
Prime Z370-A includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from the Intel Core 8th Generation processors.
Cooler by design
Prime Z370-A features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards - for optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
Processor & Chipset
- Core i7
- Core i5
- Core i3
- Serial ATA/600