This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer
Please visitQNAP Storage Servers
for alternative options.
The TVS-871 is a powerful NAS storage solution designed for I/O-intensive tasks, mission-critical business applications and fast-growing data storage needs. Incorporating reliability and security, the TVS-871 delivers high performance with persistent throughput and provides a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for 4K video playback, transcoding and on-the-fly editing
- Use the TVS-871 as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Full NAS encryption by volume-based technology
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
The TVS-871 supports 6Gbps hard drives and 10Gb Ethernet, delivering over 2,300 MB/s throughput and 136,000 IOPS. The TVS-871 is powered by an Intel® Haswell processor with numerous options including Pentium®, Core™ i3, Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 for users to flexibly choose based on their demands, greatly enhancing the efficiency of CPU-consuming tasks such as running Virtualization Station, real-time 4K video playback & transcoding, and serving large numbers of simultaneous connections.
QTS - Simple and efficient
Thanks to the intuitive user interface of QTS, system operations of the TVS-871 are smooth and handy. Its intelligent desktop allows you to find desired functions quickly, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency.
SSD cache acceleration
The TVS-871 supports SSD caching which can greatly boost IOPS performance of storage volumes to increase operational efficiency. It is perfect for improving overall workflow of IOPS-demanding applications such as virtualization, and allows the best of both cost and performance by combining SSDs with HDDs.
Processor & Chipset
- 4 GB
Network & Communication
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial ATA/600
- 5+Hot Spare
Management & Protocols
- AFP 3.3
- High-performance Turbo vNAS with 4K video Playback and Transcoding
- 4 x Ethernet Cables
- 1 x Power Cord
- Hard Disk Tray Key
- 32 x Flat Head Screws (for 3.5" HDD)
- 24 x Flat Head Screws (for 2.5" HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide